Currently, two projects are being carried out on this site as follows:
1- Visiting, servicing and maintaining and repairing alkaline batteries of self-energy wagons:
– Maintenance service and ongoing battery repairs of self-energy wagons (an average of 8 wagons per day)
– Service, maintenance and battery repairs of self-energy wagons in the basic repair workshop
2- Technical services in maintenance and repair of normal 660 volt generator cars, metro and semi-generators.
– Client: Raja Rail Transportation Company
Mechanical operation includes 5 levels, level one is done daily and other levels are done every 200 hours, every 800 hours, every 1600 hours and every 3200 hours (yearly).
Level 1 operations include:
– Inspection, repair and necessary services of diesel engines
– Visiting the injector pipes for wear and making sure they don’t come into contact with each other
– Visiting and inspecting diesel for possible defects
– Repairs and services based on the condition of the generator
– Visiting and recording the amount of fuel in the main tanks of the wagon at the origin and destination
– Inspection of the fueling and cooling circuit of the engines in terms of leakage and proper arrangement of pipes and necessary repairs.
– Visiting and controlling the condition of the fire extinguishing system and fire extinguishers
The operation of electricity generators is also carried out at 5 levels, which include:
– Inspection, repair and necessary services of electrical panels and accessories – Necessary visit and service of the battery
– Necessary visit, repair and service of diesel
– Visiting and controlling the status of the generator
– Necessary visit, repair and service of pin and socket
– Necessary visit, repair and service of cooling fans
– Visiting, repairing and servicing the necessary lighting Inspection, repair and necessary service of the charger